This entry is cross-posted on the mangacast.
These reviews are also posted (in text form) on my "Manga Recon" column on Popcultureshock.com You can direct complaints and discussion to this forum thread.
These reviews are made possible by Pop Culture Shock, (also known as Buzzscope) which is loosely associated with Midtown Comics.
These reviews were written and read by ninjaconsultant:
Story by Hideyuki Kikuchi
Art by Yuho Ashibe
The movie was imported by US Manga Corps
|Loveless volume 1
The anime series is not yet available in North America
- Akira Kurasawa's Dreams
- Josh in Japan podcast particularly the Dating Episode
- Big Big Truck and her great AMVs
- "Jump in the Line" by Harry Belafonte, from the Harry Belafonte: Greatest Hits CD
- Why Harry Belafonte? Because of this AMV.
- Audio clips from the Darkside Blues movie.
- "Master and Servant" by Depeche Mode
- "Rainbow" by ROUND TABLE feat. Nino, the end theme of Aria the Animation.
- "Sex in the City" theme song, possibly by Douglas J. Cuomo
- Audio clips from the most excellent American Astronaut movie. Also check out the soundtrack by the Billy Nayer Show, since it is a sci-fi western musical.
My regular podcast is the Ninjaconsultant podcast, which you can subscribe to here: